QA Automation Engineer, Vancouver BC, Full-time
Who You Are
You are a QA professional that has experience setting up the systems and processes needed to ensure that customers get a consistently awesome experience. How do you make rapid changes in a complex system without breaking anything? This is a challenge that gets you excited! You love the feeling you get when your team can press the ‘deploy’ button with confidence. You’re armed with some experience crafting tests for various development frameworks and have some understanding of how deployment is done in the cloud.
This position will give you the opportunity to work directly with engineering leadership as well as the cross-functional teams throughout the organization – not just Engineering, but Operations, Product and Customer Success. If you’re ready to grow both as an individual and an engineer, we want to hear from you.
- Implement QA systems and processes to ensure our customers have an awesome experience with our product.
- Work with API and Web Developers to test new features in a large SaaS solution
- Work with engineering team to plan and build an efficient testing framework that will test frontend and backend code.
- Help engineering team write automated tests to cover all stages of development process
- Write short specs and prototypes to test new ideas
Your background and skills include:
- You thrive in a team environment, you enjoy sharing ideas and you’re curious about how things work
- You enjoy the creative process, you enjoy finding solutions to problems and you relish helping a team build quality products that delight customers
- You’re familiar with Web-based applications and the technologies that power them
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.