Introducing the Marketing.AI Content Marketing Idea Bank for Chrome Extension
by Zoltan Ilku on Dec 10, 14
Marketing.AI is pleased to announce the Content Marketing Idea Bank, our new Google Chrome extension available immediately. At Marketing.AI we continually strive to make the end-to-end content marketing workflow easier and more connected. To that end, we’ve released this extension to support gathering ideas for marketing content while browsing the web.
Using the extension is straightforward:
1. Visit the Chrome store listing and install the extension. Any user on your team who has the extension installed can now submit content ideas to Marketing.AI, so now is the time to make sure you’ve added all your team members to your account!
2. You will notice that this extension creates a new icon on your browser navigation with the Marketing.AI icon:
3. You will be prompted to login to your Marketing.AI account when you click the icon, if you are not already logged in.
4. When you are surfing the web and see a link you’d like to use in your content or share on social, simply click on the Marketing.AI logo icon, choose which account it’s for (if you have multiple accounts), select that you want to use the Page URL, and add any other strategic context you want for your idea such as Theme, Persona and Content Type, then hit save. This will save the idea in your Marketing.AI account.
5. You can also copy parts of pages, either by selecting specific passages of text or by selecting images. To do this, select either the text or image that you want and then choose “text or image” as your selection type. In the case you select both text and image on the page, choosing either text or image in our selector will only keep the content type selected. Add your strategic context and save the idea to your Marketing.AI dashboard.
That’s it! Have fun with all the time you’ll save collecting ideas from around the web.